Philadelphia Area Resources and Links *
Through my affiliation with
AFP, ADVIS and other organizations in the Philadelphia area, I have found a number of resources
that are of particular interest to local nonprofit organizations. More will be added over
- Nonprofit Technology Resources - NTR
provides computer consulting, hands-on training, and telephone support to over 200
nonprofit organizations annually in the Greater Philadelphia region.
- Greater Philadelphia Chapter - AFP/(formerly NSFRE) - with
membership information, event schedules, benefits, etc.
- ADVIS ADVIS is an association fostering Advancement
for Delaware Valley Indpendent Schools. At their web site, they've brought together
comprehensive information on the 124 Independent Schools throughout the tri-state region,
covering eastern Pennsylvania, northern Delaware, and Central and Southern New Jersey.
- United Way of Southeast Pennsylvania (UWSEPA) has developed a
Teaming for Technology site to
assist Philadelphia and other local area nonprofits. This resource was
introduced in early Summer of 2002. Check it out.
- LibertyNet - "Online home for information
about the Philadelphia Region." LibertyNet provides many technology services,
including being an ISP, for nonprofits in the area.
* The animated GIF file with welcoming pictures of Philadelphia comes from the
AFP-GPC web site. Thanks.
to R I Arlington Home Page
Last updated June 2002